Exploring the Awesome Tsongas Museum, Lowell, Massachusetts

Chickering
Student

Radio

Have you ever been to the Tsongas Museum? All the fourth graders visit this historic museum each year. We chatted with our teacher, Mrs. Atkinson, to learn about this field trip. We hope you enjoy listening to our conversation.

Reported by Alex, Lyla, and Raina

12 thoughts on “Exploring the Awesome Tsongas Museum, Lowell, Massachusetts

1. Well done Alex, Lyla and Raina!! You asked thoughtful questions and provided wonderful details of the museum. Great job collaborating!

2. I really enjoyed this podcast. I learned a lot about how your field trips are planned and more about what you did that day in Lowell. And each of you has a very nice voice. Congratulations Alex, Lyla and Rain!
    Alex’s Mom

3. Alex, Lyla, and Raina–Great job of working together with your teacher. I liked how you used many different words for ‘said’, such as commented and explained.
    Very informative and I would like to visit this museum when I come to visit Alex.

4. Hello Reporters,
    Glad to know how to pronounce the name of the museum, that in the future we can get a meal there and that it is well recognized where the people power that made this strong nation of America originally came from. Great job and I am anticipating the next segment with the follow up report of your trip.

5. What a great podcast! I learned so much from Alex, Raina and Lyla and can’t wait to visit the Tsongas Museum. I’m looking forward to your next podcast…

6. Alex, Lyla, Raina
    This is one of my favorite field trips! The Museum is a remarkable collection about Immigration in Lowell. Can you imagine being a mill girl?!
    Thank you for sharing,

Dr. Reinemann

7. What a wonderful report! Kudos to Lyla, Raina and Alex. You guys worked so hard on this and it showed – great report! The Tsongas Museum sounds really interesting.