Vicious Attack on DS Network

Chickering
Student

Radio

Over the summer, all of the Dover Sherborn networks Image of a digital device with the word HACKED written in red across the screen.were attacked by a computer virus. We talked to Mr. Ritacco, the Directer of Technology, to learn more.

Reported by Margaret, Angelina, Kelly, and Schuyler

5 thoughts on “Vicious Attack on DS Network

1. Great work, Margaret, Angelina, Kelly, and Schuyler! I learned so much from listening to your interview. Your interview was well organized and quite articulate. You must have worked very hard on this broadcast. Bravo!

2. Wonderful and very informative interview reporters! I learned so much from listening. Thank you and keep up the great reporting!

Mrs. McL

3. You all sounded great! This is like an NPR story! It is a great reminder not to click on files in emails you do not recognize. I was particularly interested to learn how they are protecting themselves from future attacks. Thanks for sharing! Terrific work!

4. Wow! This was a very informative interview! I learned so much about the computer virus at Chickering and in general about viruses.

Well done, Margaret, Angelina, Kelly, and Schuyler! And you even asked about how we can prevent this happening again.

Dr. Reinemann

5. This is an excellent piece of news reporting. Excellent work, CSR! Keep it up in Middle School!