Have you moved to a new school?

CSR - logoChickering Student Radio

Were you once a new student?  Well, if that answer is yes, come along and listen! Today, Esme and Anissa will be showing you what 8 new fourth grade students have experienced, all in one interview!

7 thoughts on “Have you moved to a new school?

1. Excellent reporting! Looks like we’ll have to work on food presentation in our cafeteria;)
    Keep up the good work, Anissa and Esme!

2. Anissa & Esme,
    Wow! We are really impressed with this high quality interview. Both of you girls asked very important questions and shed light on what new students experience at your school. We are very proud of you both. Congratulations on a job well done!

3. Anissa, I really like how you spoke clearly and not too fast. I like how you took time to get to know the new students too. I enjoyed listening to the interview.

4. A very well thought out and most interesting report. I am looking forward to your next report. Well done Esme and Anissa.
    Love Nanna.

5. Esme and Anissa, Great job! It was really interesting to learn what the new students felt about Chickering. I’m glad someone said that everyone was nice. You two sure are! I expect this took a lot of time and effort, so you should be proud of the result. Your voices are now famous!

6. Hi Esma and Anissa

Thank you for sharing new students’ point of view! Not many Chickering students have moved to a new school, so this was very helpful to understand the challenges of being a new student.

Dr. Reinemann

7. It’s amazing how much there is to know when new students arrive. I think you were very clever to discover so many interesting opinions! Well done!