7 thoughts on “Earning Amazing Class Rewards

1. Malachi and Reema, you both did a wonderful job on this, great work!

Suggestions: when recording the interviewee try not to move around so much, the noise can be heard while interviewee is speaking. Also use more expression in your speech.

I enjoyed learning more about the reward system and can’t wait for the next topic! Keep up the good work 🙂

2. Malachi and Reema
    That sounds like a fair system to earn class rewards. It sounds like a good way to build a community.

Dr. Reinemann

3. I love how you guys worked together and how you can earn class rewards. One suggestion I have if you do this again is that maybe a little more energy. Don’t take it personal. This is one of my favorite blogs EVER! I really enjoyed this program. from: Lyla

4. I liked how you included that you can get individual rewards and not just group rewards. It’s also great that you mentioned that you can earn all sorts of different things and not just a movie. But next time you should consider adding more details so people listening will have a better idea of what you’re talking about, because I was a little confused. But other than that, this was a great post and I look forward to your next post.

Caroline