Chat with Mr. Keohane.

Chickering
Student
Radio

Today, we will be interviewing Mr. Keohane and why he chose 5th grade! Also, you will be learning all the changes he has made, and what he could do in the future, too! Sit back, relax, and grab some yummy gummy bears and enjoy our chat.

Reported by Walker and Noah

3 thoughts on “Chat with Mr. Keohane.

1. Wow! What a fascinating interview of Mr. Keohane! I loved learning more about your teacher! Noah and Walker, you both created such an enjoyable and interesting interview! Great work! I’m glad that he decided to teach 5th grade- although I must say that having him as a bus driver with a disco ball would be pretty cool as well! Noah’s Mom

2. This was an awesome podcast. It was so professionally produced! And I’d sure love to ride in a bus with a disco light! Thanks for sharing. Can’t wait for the next one!

3. Hi Noah and Walker

This was a terrific interview! You both have wonderful radio voices: calm, clear and fun to listen to!
    Yes, I was surprised about the bus driver part, but then again, Mr. Keohane is full of surprises. Every time I walk into his class there is something magical going on. Thanks for interviewing him.

Dr. Reinemann