CSR – Back to School Picnic

Logo for Chickering School - Chickering School is a place where children learn, laugh, grow, care and make a difference.

CSR – Chickering 

Student Radio

Each year, the Dover PTO parents host a family picnic during the Picture of the new playgound at the Chickering School.first week of school. Please click on the podcast link below to hear two Chickering Reporters, Nolan and Rico, as they describe this event.

BACK TO SCHOOL PICNIC 2012.mp3

Reporters: Rico and Nolan

Music:

• Welcome Back, written and arranged by Ms Ida Pappas.
  • News Jingle from GarageBand.

Image:

• “Chickering Playground”, photographed by Tommy and Evan.

6 thoughts on “CSR – Back to School Picnic

1. I really enjoyed the reporting about the picnic and what everyone liked about it last Fall. I especially though it was intelligent that Nolan and Rico asked about ways the picnic could be improved next year. Hopefully some of the ideas discussed will be implemented!

2. Wow! What a wonderful report! I was particularly impressed at how many different elements you included — interviews, music, narration, sound recordings. The description of the picnic itself made me feel as if I were there again — all the sights and sounds of the event itself. You should be very proud of all your hard work — this is a fantastic, very professional report. Well done, Nolan and Rico!

3. Wow! I thought Nolan and Rico did a wonderful job reporting. I was very impressed – their voices sounded so clear and concise. I am so proud of you both! Great Reporting!

4. Wow! I am so impressed! This was a terrific posting! I loved all the media you included- the interviews, the music, and the narration! Your descriptions were very rich and brought the picnic to life.

Nice job, Nico and Nolan!!

5. Well done, gentlemen. I think you have a new career pathway – radio and journalism.

6. Hey guys,
    I liked how you did a radio post. I think you could have incorparated a couple more pictures into you blog. I also thought you used alot of detail in your radio show which was great! Keep up the good work, bros!
    Lucas